A consumer durable loan or a loan for electronics helps the consumers purchase white goods and other luxury items that seemed like an impossible dream. These are essentially small personal loans to help consumers buy durable goods.
Consumer durable goods can be used for a long time, and customers don’t have to purchase them often. In general, if employed correctly for their purposes, they can serve their owner for years. This type of good includes appliances, furniture, equipment, electronics, etc.
Consumer durables are not presented only in specific industries, but you can find them everywhere, starting with electronics and finishing with factory production machines and equipment. That’s why it is essential to mention that there are different categories of durables that you might need in your everyday life and which you can get with the help of instant Consumer durable loans.
Should you opt to buy Electronics with credit/debit card EMI? Here’s what to consider.
An equated monthly installment (EMI) is a way to pay off a loan in parts over time mentioned by the financial institutes, instead of paying a large amount of repayment altogether. Factors such as the principal amount, loan tenure, interest rates, and the CIBIL score; whether you can get a consumer durable finance; determine the amount you can pay as your loan EMI.
As with most financial schemes, EMI has both benefits and drawbacks. Consider the factors mentioned below before making a choice.
Advantages of Credit/Debit EMI
- Freedom to buy: An EMI option allows you to purchase expensive items right off the shelf, even though you might not have the funds to pay for them at the very moment. For instance, if you’re a salaried person, buying all the necessary electronics is more accessible with a loan for electronics EMI option with your credit/debit card.
- Affordability: Be it expensive household items, electronics, or equipment, EMIs can help you buy anything and everything. Your lender first checks your documents for the loan for electronics application. Next, they divide the total amount into monthly installments, and you pay it off in manageable chunks.
- Leverage flexible EMI option: Several banks and financial institutions now offer flexible EMI schemes. But a personal loan without CIBIL is not considered. The lender allows you to decide on the amount per EMI or the payment duration, depending on your consumer durable finance and income.
Disadvantages of Credit/Debit EMI
- Longer debts: EMIs are designed to significantly extend the loan period, and taking an instant consumer durable loan increases interest rates, lending to you carrying the debt for longer.
- Higher Repayments: If you want to buy the latest smartphone. If you opt for a loan for the electronics EMI option, you will end up paying more than the cost at the end of your repayment period. The excess amount reflects the interest charged by the institution for the use of its funds. To avoid paying higher than your upfront purchase cost, you might want to look for a zero-interest EMI scheme, which is hard to avail of.
- No prepayment: Even if you have the ready cash to pay off the loan before the tenure ends, most consumer durable finance EMI schemes will charge you a prepayment penalty ranging between 2-3% of the principal amount.
Should you opt to buy electronics with a consumer durable loan? Here’s what to consider.
If you are searching for a source of funds to buy household items for your home or you need funds to buy a smartphone. In any of your financial needs, the online instant loan apps are the answer to all your money-related needs because you can get a consumer durable loan from them instantly.
You can get a consumer durable loan from Lenditt to plug gaps during a sudden monetary shortfall or finances. You can avail of a personal loan without documents to buy consumer durable goods as there is no limitation on the end-use of the borrowed funds.
Consumer durable loans are unsecured loans, and they are relatively easy to avail by anyone. You can get an instant loan for electronics from Lenditt. Many individuals do not have collaterals to pledge. For them, in challenging financial situations, Lenditt’s loans can be the way out.
Advantages of consumer durable loans
- Fast and hassle-free loan application: You can apply for a consumer durable loan using the online loan apps. You just have to upload the required documents electronically. Also, the documentation required is minimal, and the process of loan application is fast.
- No collateral required: As mentioned earlier in the article, as you can get an instant loan for electronics because it is unsecured, no guarantee or collateral is required to avail of it. Thus, you won’t lose any of your assets if you face a crisis in repayments.
- Flexibility in end usage of funds: Even if you are availing of a consumer durable loan, you do not have to disclose the purchase of funds to the lender. Alternatively, when you take a home loan, the loan has to be explicitly used for constructing a house or related purposes; a personal loan by Lenditt can be used for any purpose.
- No CIBIL Score is needed: When you apply for a consumer durable loan through Lenditt, a CIBIL score is not required. You can upload your last 3 months’ salary receipts and you are eligible to apply for the loan.
Disadvantages of consumer durable loans
- Relatively High-interest rates: As a loan for electronics is unsecured, its interest is a little higher as compared to secured loans. Lenders like the online loan apps take a higher risk by giving you instant consumer durable loans and even lending them without any security. The interest rate offered to you is dependent on factors like your loan, income, amount you can afford as EMIs, etc. But with Lenditt you don’t have to pay more than 0.1 to 0.4% a day and you can avail the loan without any prepayments.
- Possibility of a debt trap: A consumer durable loan is easy to avail of because of instant loan apps, even if you have a good credit score and the right documentation, it is a possibility that you might get into a debt trap by availing too much amount or too many loans. As a result, your financial situation crumbles when a large chunk of your monthly income regularly goes into EMIs.
From an overall perspective, credit/debit EMI and consumer durable loans seem the same. While you can borrow funds and make repayments, the differentiator is in the interest rates charged during the duration of the loan period and the approval of the loans including your CIBIL score and documentation asked by the financial institutions and the instant small loan apps.
For example, if you buy an electronics on credit/debit EMI, having an account in that financial institution is important, including your CIBIL score that decides how much interest you have to pay during the months mentioned by the institution. On the other hand, if you take a consumer durable loan to buy electronics from instant loan apps, you don’t have to worry about your CIBIL score as it is not needed and you can make repayments whenever you want without higher repayment interest charges.
Electronics with credit/debit card EMI or consumer durable loan. Which is the best? A lot depends on your needs, perspective, and circumstances to choose the winner.